7 reasons why Open Hive was a roaring success!
Spread the love
1) Open Hive was open to all. Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, and people from various fields worked out of The Hive for 2 days on-the-house! They explored the collaborative workspaces of The Hive right from the cozy corners to the plush interiors.
2) Aqua Zumba — Where else can you drive those Monday blues away with an Aqua Zumba session by Jenifir K Sharma from The Tribe, right before you kickstart the day.
3) Breakfast — The attendees powered through the day with a nutritious power-packed breakfast at The Whitefield Arms Cafe.
4) Hive Mixer at Alt — Workers bonded over drinks and conversations watching the glinting lights of the city from The Alt, at Skydeck. The relaxed atmosphere of The Alt instantly put everyone at ease.
5) Open Air Yoga — You wouldn’t hit the snooze button if you were to start your day with an exhilarating outdoor Yoga session.
6) Mixology Session — The Mixology Session, organized by The Alt created quite a stir. The mixologist, Xavier revealed the tips & tricks for a successful mix and people bonded over cocktails and mocktails.
7) FootBall Match screening — All the workers gathered, hooted, and howled watching a football match and they got served…with some popcorn.